Corporate law services for any business
At Levitt, Lightman, Dewar & Graham, LLP, we know that starting, operating, and growing a business takes a mountain of time and energy. We’re here to take the pressure off when it comes to the many legal needs that arise during the evolution of your enterprise – both today and down the road.
For fledgling businesses as well as established companies, our team provides expert legal advice so that you can focus on building a brand and growing your client base with confidence.
We support small businesses and corporations through:
- Launching and/or incorporating your business
- Purchasing or selling a business
- Financing for business transactions, commercial leases, purchases, and other transactions
- Changes and amendments, including amalgamations, share transfers, resignations, dissolutions, and new executive appointments to your company
- Minute book maintenance
- Major business decisions that could have a legal impact on your company and/or employees