Wills, powers of attorney, estate administration
Whether you are honouring someone’s last wishes, or getting your own affairs in order, we simplify the process.
For over 50 years, we've helped clients and their families with wills, powers of attorney and the many layers of estate administration.
Our lawyers will provide you and your loved ones with prudent legal advice and peace of mind knowing that your affairs are well-managed.
Our team is here to help you with:
- Will creation and codicils (amendments)
- Multiple wills (e.g. for corporate assets)
- Living wills and medical directives
- Digital assets
- Power of attorney for property
- Power of attorney for personal care
- Life insurance declarations
- Registered plan declarations (e.g. RRSPs, RRIFs, TFSAs)