Simplified real estate transactions
Buying or selling a home is clearly a major life decision. Whether you’re moving into your first home, purchasing an investment property, listing the family home or relocating a workplace, there are many issues to consider with such a sizeable transaction.
For 50 years, Levitt, Lightman, Dewar & Graham, LLP has worked with clients to simplify real estate transactions no matter the size or complexity of the property.
We will guide you through all the necessary steps of a purchase or sale, from beginning to end, including:
- Preparing and reviewing the Agreement of Purchase and Sale
- Reviewing Assignments of Agreements of Purchase and Sale
- Reviewing mortgage financing documents on purchases and refinances
- Reviewing the Status Certificate for condominium purchases
- Completing a title search and registering a deed
- Inspecting or preparing all closing documentation